E turned 1 last week. She has taken a few steps, but it's faster and easier to crawl, so she isn't an official walker just yet. She is such a cute little girl - very outgoing and sociable. She "helps" me play the piano every week in Relief Society. I have to make sure she is on the high end of the piano, as those notes aren't nearly as loud as the bass notes that she prefers to hit! She loves to smile, wave "bye-bye", and be where ever her sisters are. I'm SO glad that she is part of our family!!

Showing off her standing skills

With her birthday cake I made

With the birthday cake grandma made - she makes each of the grandkids one of these cakes. They all love them!

Although, I told my mom that the frosting was too light of a color. You can't see how really messy she is because of the white frosting! She LOVED her cake - she is a great eater - and she was really excited that I was letting her do what she wanted with her plate. She ended up dumping about half of the cake on the floor. But she enjoyed it while it lasted!!
No comments:
Post a Comment