Friday, July 17, 2009

Fast Forward

We really did things in the beginning of 2009, I just didn't really take a whole lot of pictures. Play group was usually at someone's house, and the kids were in other rooms, so I didn't take pictures there. The zoo - I would take 1 or 2 pictures there, but not anything we had never seen before, so I'm not bothering posting those. Exploration Place, same thing! We also went to Omaha to see my brother-in-law, Uncle Omaha graduate from Creighton University Law School - congrats to him. I actually didn't get any pictures of him graduating. Here's some kids enjoying the cake at the party in his honor:











We went on a family vacation with hubby's family to Nauvoo, Illinios to see the church sites there. We had a great time with each other there!

The whole clan








Just a great view of the Nauvoo Temple











The girls - we bought them these bonnets in Nauvoo - they LOVE to wear them around.


No comments:

Post a Comment