E is now 1 month old. We had a bit of stress at the first of the month with thrush, but it has all cleared up, thank goodness.
O is LOVING having a little sister, and if I would let her, would LOVE to hold her all the time. She still loves princesses, and we bought her some princess underwear so maybe we can get through the potty training fast.
K loves preschool, but is going through a phase that she doesn't want to share ANYTHING with ANYONE. This wouldn't be a problem at our house, I'd just be mad at her all the time, but there are TOO many people in this house to have that attitude. I've been working on it, but what can you do?
S has taken leaps and bounds - she has made friends at school, is in the top reading tier, loves school, loves riding the bus, and is USUALLY a happy kid. She still doesn't eat very well, but we're working on that one, too!
A is a great kid - she still won't keep her nose out of books, and her teacher has had to talk to her about it! So we've talked about that one. She has passed her 0,1,2 multiplication times tables and math times table. She is still trying to get the subtraction passed - she is too concerned about counting them out rather than memorizing the info she needs.
J is still working at Wal-Mart, puts up with it day after day. I admire him and his patience with that place!
We are starting to think about looking for a house, we think our financing will come through, so we have looked at a few houses. Nothing felt right, but there were some cute little houses! Maybe on our next house hunting trip!
I would put pictures up, but we don't have enough room on our laptop to upload the pictures from the camera. I'm going to have to back up and delete some movies/music/pictures so I have room to put more pictures on! Maybe sometime!!
Sounds like everyone is doing great! Good luck potty training and good luck house hunting. "BOO" for not having pictures! I want to see that baby growing.
ReplyDelete