Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Reflections

A has been DYING to enter the PTA Reflections contest. I figured the easiest area to enter in would be photography. The theme is "Beauty Is . . ." I asked them what they thought showed beauty, and they wanted to take pictures of nature. So in October, we drove up the canyon by our house and I had the A and S take a whole bunch of pictures. They took the pictures themselves, we went to Wal-Mart and they picked out which pictures to print (they picked ones they had taken without my guidance, too, I was impressed.). And after a few tries, we figured out how to cover them in plastic with mats so they could turn them in. Here are the picture they turned in:

A really liked the view of the cliff. She has been wanting to get a picture of it since we went camping at this spot at the beginning of September.

S really liked the view of the water.

I'm very proud of both girls on how well they did with their pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment