Monday, February 15, 2010

LITTLE update!


Just as an update on our house - we close in 10 days!!!!! We're VERY excited!!! We'll probably paint/clean a bit on March 1-3, then try to move in later that week! I'm NOT looking forward to the moving in part, we've got so much junk in so many different places, so I'm not looking forward to that part of it. But I'm THRILLED to be able to GET to all that junk! I'm incredibly thankful to my wonderful parents for putting up with all of us for all these months.

And a picture, just for the fun of it:

A (in the purple), S (with the pink hat) and I (in the blue coat) met up with my brother and his family, 3 of my sisters and some of their kids, and my dad up at Wolf Mountain Ski Resort for a fun family home evening ski night. It was A's 3rd time skiing, and she kind of went off on her own, while I spend 95% of the night riding the magic carpet with S. She wasn't impressed with the big hill, but LOVED the very little hill by the magic carpet. It is a GREAT place to teach the kids, and we had a really great time. Thank goodness my sister gets pictures of my family so I can steal them since my laptop memory is still full. Hopefully the problem will be solved soon so I can post pictures of the house.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the house! That's so cool that you take the kids skiiing-Hannah is such a wimp in the cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. Your kids did great. Give them credit where it's due. :)- Also...can't wait to see the house! yay! Also, your pictures are cute.

    ReplyDelete