Sunday, January 24, 2010

Excuses

So I have a very good reason why I haven't updated lately. When I think of what it is, I'll let you know.


I DO know why I haven't put any pictures on. Our laptop's hard drive is overflowing with OTHER stuff, and I'm too lazy to get out my external hard drive to dump a bunch of stuff off, so therefore, my hard drive is too full to dump my 2 gigs of FULL SD card from the camera. Ugh. One of these days I'll stop being so lazy.

4-month-old E is now (I think) 24 inches long and weighs 15 pounds or something like that. She is a cutie full of smiles and thinks about laughing. She loves it when her sisters talk and play with her. She's fun!

We started working for reals potty training O this week because I was too lazy to walk all the way downstairs to find a pull-up for her to wear. So I put her in her princess undies, and she did amazingly well. She's had a few accidents, but she says that undies are more "comfie" so I think we'll stick with it. I think.

K and S and A are all loving school and are doing well. We (meaning me, my dad, sister, brother-in-law, and nephew) went to our ward ski night this week, and taught A and said nephew how to ski. A picked up on in well, nephew had a FEW breakdowns on the slope but did pretty well considering. Then A went with my other sister, brother-in-law, and my dad on another stake ski night and LOVED it. I think she found a new love. I'm happy, now I have someone to ski with! Hubby appreciates the sport, but would rather not go again. I'm OK with that, at least he tried it!!

So other than our skiing escapades, the only major changes are that my sister and brother-in-law moved out this week, and we are under contract on ANOTHER house. It is in a different town, different school, different ward, a lot of differences!! So far, everything is going well, so hopefully everything will CONTINUE to go well. I have taken pictures of it, but (of course) it is on my full memory card in my camera. One of these days . . .

Until later!

1 comment:

  1. Finally went through my Christmas Card pile... and noticed that you have a blog! YAY! :-)Hope things work out with the house, and glad to hear O's making progress w/ the potty training.

    ReplyDelete