Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ARGHH!!!!

So we got everything moved over to our own house!! Horray!! We're thrilled! Unfortunately, I got our internet hooked up, and after I got the wireless all ready, my computer was running VERY sluggish. So I restarted the computer, and got a blinking question mark. So I have tried about 30 billion different times/ways to get the computer to start, and none of it has worked. So now we have no computer!! So therefore, I only get to check my email/facebook/blogsites etc when I go to my mom's house. Luckily, we're over at my mom's a lot for preschool. And do I have all the blog sites written down that I faithfully check? NO!! So here goes to re-figuring out what sites I visit a lot and having to remember all the passwords that were on my auto-fill! Hopefully we'll either get to the apple store to replace or repair the computer soon! Until then, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment