Sunday, March 14, 2010
Back
We're back in the saddle again. and thrilled about it!! We went to the Apple store yesterday (having to go across the middle Gateway street in the middle of the St. Patrick's day, dragging 5 kids through a TON of people in Salt Lake City, in the rain, with no umbrella. yeah, fun times. luckily hubby thought about the over the street sidewalk that we could go across. that DID make it easier!) and they hooked us up with a new hard drive (cost us $150.00, unfortunately!) because the other was fried. So know I am trying to figure out which blogs I follow, get my bookmarks reset, and all sorts of other fun stuff. Just like getting a new computer again, which is SOMETIMES fun. But now I have free memory. Maybe I'll take a few pictures of the house and post them! This is sounding better and better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Glad you're back!! Ü
ReplyDelete