Sunday, October 30, 2011

Where have I been?

Where has the time gone?  It is hard for me to believe that I haven't posted since Oct. 9.  I knew I needed to post, but we've been a bit busy.  What have we been doing?

I helped my mom as she ran a big band competition.  (so, the hubby watched all the kids and gave me a day off, YEA!!)

We ate school lunch with the girls (3 days of one week.  It makes for a long week when you have a commitment like that!!)

We finished canning all the tomatoes from everyone's gardens (final numbers still TBA)

We helped pick 23 bushels of apples (that were pressed into 69 gallons of cider, YUM!!)

We've spent a lot of time being silly:



We took a trip to Southern Utah to spend a few days with our cousins.

While at the cousins, we took pictures:






We didn't get family pictures done because the hubby helped build a chimney (picture to come!)

We helped a dear friend put together a scene for the Pumpkin Walk.  The hubby painted 5 zombie heads, 4 wall-nuts, 2 corn-a-pults, 2 chompers, and 1 squash.  We also helped build all the zombie bodies and set up the scene. (it was a lot of fun!!)

We WENT to the pumpkin walk, where we had to pose with Clifford:

We carved pumpkins:



We've been pretty busy, but have had a lot of fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment