We ended up having one of "those" weeks this last week. I just never felt like I could sit still for more than 5 minutes at a time because we were running to so many places. And what did we do? I really couldn't tell you, but all I know is that I was busy!!
I know that on Tuesday the hubby and I went to the Forgotten Carols (my m-i-l gave us tickets for Christmas). We had SO much fun!! The seats were great, the music was great, being away from the kids for a few hours was great, it was just a great evening!!
Wednesday we went to my mom's house for Gordon #4's birthday party, which ended up going a little longer than planned so we were all late for community band rehearsal. But it was a fun party! And good food was involved!!
A and S both had activity days this week, but of course they were on different days so we had to run them to different places different days. S also has been playing at a friends house a lot recently, so we've been running her to and from the friend's house.
Thursday night I had another night off and went to my Relief Society Christmas party. It was a nice party! Denison sister and Gordon sister came with me to help play a musical number - "What Child is This" - I played piano, then it was a french horn/trombone duet. It was beautiful.
I found E reading the paper on Friday.
Saturday we finally got around to painting the ornaments we bought for the girls for LAST Christmas (we get the girls an ornament for each year, then when they leave the house, they'll have a box of ornaments to take with them.) So we got out the markers and let them go crazy. But they had fun. And that's all that matters.
I love it Elsha... was there anything good in the news?
ReplyDelete-R