Sunday, January 1, 2012

Favorites of 2011

Food:  Hubby - Barbecue Turkey
     A - Breakfast Casserole
     S - Broccoli and Cheese Soup
     K - Broccoli and Cheese Soup
     O - Macaroni and Cheese and Pizza
     E - Chocolate  (ok, I she really didn't tell me.  But I do know she loved chocolate this year!!)
     Me - still Funeral Dinner

Books:   Hubby - Little Britches (by Ralph Moody)
     A- Warriors book series (by Erin Hunter)
     S - Leven Thumps (by Obert Skye) and Warriors book series
     K - Fancy Nancy
     O - Noah's Ark Lift-The-Flap book
     E - Peek a Boo
     Me - I'm torn.  I read a lot of really good books this year.  I'm still thinking on favorites.


Movie/TV shows:  Hubby - Captain America
     A- Voyage of the Dawn Treader
     S - Harry Potter (all of them)
     K - Tom and Jerry
     O - Gummi Bears (yes, the old TV series)
     E - she's not too picky.  she watches whatever is on.
     Me - I don't know this one, either.


Events:  Hubby - 1) Having a productive garden. 2) Getting the chickens. 3) Getting an acetylene torch for Christmas.
     A - 1) Family Reunion.  2) Getting the chickens. 3) Christmas.
     S - 1) Getting the chickens. 2) Family reunion. 3) Everyone's birthdays. 4) Watching the Webelos scouts' puppet show. 5) Singing All Creatures of Our God and King for Grandma.
     K - 1) Getting the chickens.  2) Christmas. 3) Easter.
     O - 1) Easter. 2) Christmas (specifically the new Pillow Pet she got). 3) Family Reunion.
     Me - 1) Spending time with the family. 2) Spending time with the Hubby's family. 3) Spending time with my family. (for reals.  I love that I live close enough to both sides of the family and we get to spend so much time with them.  Whether it is playing games, eating food (which we do a lot of!!), hiking, camping, crafting, playing, visiting, I enjoy it all.  I love my family (all of it!) so much!!) 

2 comments:

  1. And....this just made my day that the family reunion made the list of their fav's!!!! (I am blindly believing that it's OUR family reunion that they loved so much)

    ReplyDelete