Monday, November 10, 2014

Happy Halloween!!

Here's the Smith's 2014 Halloween (yes, I finally dumped my SD card!!):

O was really excited to take pictures for a while...... sorry it's blurry!

K's pumpkin. It didn't stand up too well so she was excited to carve its side.

S showing off her pumpkin

The hubby made good sense of E's drawing of how she wanted her pumpkin to look!

Why did you write cat on it? so that the people coming could know it was a cat. In case they couldn't tell....

B helped clean the pumpkin out but was in bed by the time we got it carved.

A was very proud of her pumpkin and how many teeth it had.

The hubby was very excited to find an unusual pumpkin to carve.

B dressed up like a cheerleader. She REALLY didn't want to dress up at all. I made her wear this. Eventually she was ok with it because it is almost like a normal dress. But when I was trying to find something for her to wear she was freaking out!! I think its the first of my girls to NOT want to dress up! I guess we don't get dress up out as much as we did when the other girls were younger!!

E was a ballerina.

O was a fairy.

The horse costume was one of the best projects I have ever sewn. It has definitely been worn the most!! K was very excited to wear it this year!

Abby was a "classy lady".

Here's 5 of the 6..... S had already been dropped off to go trick-or-treating with her friend. But she was Annabeth from the Percy Jackson books. She even found an orange shirt and had us put Camp Half-Blood on it. She looked pretty cute!

We had a fun Halloween. The hubby took the 5 girls home to the neighbor's house a block away that does a major party every year. They hit the houses between here and there, and then he stayed home with the me and the youngest 2 while A took K and O out with one of her friends. They had fun and brought home a lot of treats. S went with a friend in her neighborhood (which, this was a first for her! She really doesn't do much with friends so I was happy to let her!) and she said she had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment