So, forget about posting any fun house hunting episodes. Instead, here I sit, on my bed, listening ti the Backyardagins, typing with one hand, snuggling with O who has had a fever for the last 4 days. I'm taking her to the doctor today because her fever was up to 105 yesterday. She has dropped down to 103 today, but it still makes me nervous!! I'm especially grateful for a wonderful husband that gave the poor little monkey a great priesthood blessing last night that helped her sleep!! I'm grateful for the blessing of the priesthood, and thankful my husband is worthy to hold the priesthood!!
Everyone else is well, though, thank goodness! Today is A's 9th birthday. It doesn't seem like that long ago that she was born! She is such a blessing to m, and I'm sure glad she is part of my family!!
Happy Birthday A!!! I have wonderful memories of her baptism last year. They include brass instruments and caramel brownies.
ReplyDeleteHope O feels better soon. And hope E doesn't get it. Or you.