Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feb 5- Feb 12

I was really excited to post this week! I actually took pictures, and thought in my mind what I would say!

The family was bummed this week because the storms that were SUPPOSED to hit on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday all pretty much fizzled out. We got about 1 inch on Monday (if even that!) so it was barely enough to warrant getting out the shovel again. But the weather was beautiful for the rest of the week.

Here's E, doing another one of her very favorite things: (Santa brought the girls "church bags" this year for Christmas, and put in them a binder, a Gospel Art Picture Book, and a thing of colored pencils in their own cool holder - maybe I'll take a better picture of them this week and tell how to make them.)

E LOVES to color. She seeks out the church bags every day to find the colored pencils and paper. She climbs on the bar and finds pencils/markers/pens that I didn't know existed. She recently found a sharpie in my bathroom and decided to color all over in the bathroom (not pleased!) She found K's dry-erase marker from the church bag and colored on the couch (again, not happy!) She loves coloring!!

Other things this week:

K had her 100 day of school party this week. She was really excited. They made the hats, and put a 100 collection on a paper. I love how the simple things make them happy!


On Saturday, we got our new garage door, went to the Lowe's Clinic (we built music boxes. tons of fun!), finished jobs, (are you sitting down?) HUNG MY SHEETS ON THE LINE TO DRY, and played outside. without coats. It was crazy warm!! The kids have been having fun playing on the trampoline, roller blading, and riding their bikes.

O riding her bike
A and S getting their roller blades on
K riding the trike

Then on Saturday night we babysat the Gordon kids (we babysat the Denison's on Friday, but didn't take pictures. We sat in the hot tub. Those kids are FISH!!). So we had 9 kids. What is a fun activity to do with 9 kids? Decorate cookies!! They had a lot of fun, then we delivered some to some friends and neighbors for Valentine's Day. It was fun!


We had a fun week this week. Unfortunately, the storms are supposed to come back at the end of the week, but until then, I think we're going to walk to church today! Enjoy your week!



No comments:

Post a Comment