In that 3 months, we:
played in snow (a bunch)
Tried to fill some BIG shoes,
Played with cousins (lots!),
Participated in the school spelling bee (she did better than last year, she was happy!),
Went swimming (at a hot springs for our papa's birthday),
Went bowling (for papa's birthday)
Went exploring (okay, it was just off the side of the road, but it was really pretty and down a road we had never been down before!)
Had a green party (I missed the picture of the green menu, but got the picture of the rainbow dessert),
Participated in the school science fair (I wasn't going to do it this year. It was required for 5th graders. boo.)
Hiked with cousins (the kids and hubby did. I stayed home with Aunt Thomas. My 36 week pregnant body didn't feel like hiking much!!),
Colored Easter Eggs,
Found Easter eggs,
and visited Baby Animal Days,
Not to mention the new van (12 seater. I have pictures. I just can't find them. It's name is the big blue bus.), the skiing that mom didn't get pictures of (first time for K this year, several times for A and once for S this year!), the (at least!!!) 5 CONFIRMED cases of strep throat, the several well-child checks, the upper respiratory infections, the coughs, the OB appointments, and all the other running and usual things that happen! Hopefully I'll get better at posting. . . again. If not, see you again in another 3 months! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment