Friday, September 6, 2013

Slacking

Every week I get online and check the blogs I follow. Then I feel really guilty because I have heard from several people how much they like to see my blog and see my experiences of my little family. And I am the worst at updating this!  Now that school has started, I only have 2 kids at home. I am hoping I have a little bit more free time to post updates of the things we are doing.

We had a fun filled summer.  I feel like we drove a ton....we started the summer with a bang up at my mom's family reunion outside Twin Falls, Idaho.  From there A got to go to our church's Young Women's Camp. She was so excited to be old enough to go this year.


Then we packed the car and drove up to Cody, Wyoming for Uncle J and Aunt M's wedding reception (they were married the end of May...).









 July found the Hubby at scout camp, then a family trip to Yellowstone,






and my family reunion (we were in charge of this one...). 



Not to mention trying out the new splash pad 2 blocks from Grandma's house, 


 Swim nights (library and church....)



local camping trips, 



and putting a new roof on my parents' house....





yeah, we were pretty busy this summer.  The Hubby asked so many days off in July, his boss wondered why they were paying him. They still haven't forgiven him for taking the month off!!  



So here we are.  The 6th of September.  We are looking forward to a schedule again where the ONLY things we have are school, church activities, and me teaching piano lessons to people besides my kids.  I'm excited. Really looking forward to it. It may actually be calm......er......

No comments:

Post a Comment