This was quite the frantic week. Thus I'm a day late posting. I spent Monday cleaning house so we could have game group at my house on Tuesday. Plus I helped Aunt Gordon can a bunch of green beans from my mom's garden. Wednesday I sewed a bunch of bags for my nieces and nephews for our family reunion. Then we had to hurry and pack everything for our family reunion.
Thursday, Friday and Saturday we had our family reunion. We went up to a campground about 15 miles from our house. It was a lot of fun!
We went hiking
Here's a rare photo of all of us on the hike.
We played in the VERY cold river (Aunt Gordon brought this shark and the kids took turns riding down the river on it. They had a blast!!)
Some of the more crazy kids jumped off the bridge into the water. We brought our projector and so at nights when it was dark(er) we watched some old home movies. My parents brought up some bikes and trikes so the kids rode around the campground for a LONG time. My oldest nieces made a really fun treasure hunt for the younger kids. We played games, we chatted and had a lot of fun with each other. I do regret not getting a picture of the whole family. Then after the reunion was over, a bunch of my siblings came to my house for a water party (Thomas #3 had her birthday so we had a water party for her birthday party.)
We borrowed a slip 'n slide for everyone to play on (and I loved this picture of Aunt Thomas on it!!)
We played Squash the Shark (you had to pop the balloon in the water.)
Here's A on the slip 'n slide
We played toss the waterballoon
And a game where they had to make it across the yard with a balloon between the pair's back without dropping it.
It was a crazy and busy week!!
We played Squash the Shark (you had to pop the balloon in the water.)
Here's A on the slip 'n slide
We played toss the waterballoon
And a game where they had to make it across the yard with a balloon between the pair's back without dropping it.
Your weeks ALWAYS sound so fun!
ReplyDelete