Sunday, August 7, 2011

July 31 - Aug 6

I sit here, wanting to update my blog, but the pictures I just uploaded to the computer from this week are not showing up. So - so I wait and blog later when I can put the pictures to the story, or blog now and put some pictures on later? What to do, what to do!!

So I'll tell what we did this week, and if you are REALLY that interested in my life, you'll have to find me later to see the pictures.

Sunday we had church, went to my mom's for dinner/games afterwards.

Monday we babysat the Bigleman kids. My mom watched ALL the kids for a few hours while I went and helped with music rehearsal for the high school marching band.

We ended up driving almost 750 miles this week. We were PLANNING on 600, but had an unexpected funeral to attend on Tuesday, so we ended up in the car a lot longer than we planned. The hubby's aunt passed away from cancer, so we went up for her funeral this week. We left Monday night, visited on Tuesday, and came home Tuesday night.

Tuesday night we went with my parents' ward swim night at the aquatic center (pictures will come sometime.). It was a lot of fun.

Wednesday I went to music rehearsal again. Plus we cleaned house and played a lot.

Thursday I went to music rehearsal AGAIN. Then we had friends over for dinner and games. They live a few houses away. And have kids similar ages as ours. We have a lot of fun with them! We stayed up too late playing and chatting.

Friday we drove the 300 miles to my sister Thomas' house for my nieces baptism. We couldn't leave until the hubby got off work, so we didn't pull in until about 10:00. It was a long drive.

Saturday was the baptism, then we drove to see some fun petroglyphs in the area (again, pictures eventually!!). We hiked around and played, then went back to their house and played some more. We left about 6:30 and got home about midnight (another long drive!!). So I'm pretty tired this morning as I write this. It was a fun trip, I just wish we could have stayed down there longer!!

And my neighbor just came to my door with a blueberry pizza that looks absolutely DIVINE. I'm SOO excited to go and dig into it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment