Yesterday the girl's and I went and watched Aunt Hunter run the Top of Utah half-marathon while Grandpa and the hubby worked on starting the fence-fixing. Our fence (the one we put on just over a year ago) has had some issues with the wind. So we get to re-pour concrete in the holes and make sure the fence is REALLY secure this time!! After that, we went to the Lowe's clinic (we made school lockers, they are cute!), then bought supplies to fix the fence. We gave ourselves a week to re-clean out the holes, next week we'll pour new cement. Until then, the fence is now braced so it's standing straight, which it hasn't been for a few months now.
So after we did all that work, we took a break. We decided to go to the lake. I can't believe how busy it was!! It was a hot day, and I think people didn't go anywhere else this weekend because school had started, so they stayed at the local lake. The lake was full of swimmers and boats (not in the same place, of course!) We all had a great time cooling down.
E likes this ducky floatie
The hubby helped the girls build a really cool sand castle. That's one of the many cool things about being married to an artist! He makes cool sand castles!!
O loved the water this time, I think its because I remembered their life jackets. She would go out pretty far. I had to keep telling her to stay closer to the beach because big boats don't see pretty little girls swimming in the deep water! She stayed pretty close after that!!


No comments:
Post a Comment