Wednesday, August 19, 2009


One of the things my kids was most looking forward to in moving in with Grandma is putting the sprinkler under the trampoline. They BEGGED me to let them do it (I wasn't sure if it was quite warm enough). They were thrilled when I actually agreed and let them do it!



O wasn't sure about the trampoline (she's over it now, as long as the other's don't jump too high!) so we filled up the little pool with warm water from the sink for her to play in while her sister's played on the trampoline! She was in HEAVEN!

Okay, she was in heaven AFTER she decided it was okay to get wet. She wasn't sure about it to begin with, but after her sister's came and showed her how to get in she was thrilled. I think there was a "tie" (fly) in the water or something so she didn't want to get in to begin with.

1 comment: