What am I going to do with only 1 kid in the afternoon? O won't know what to do with having JUST mom! I'm trying to figure out how I can have a 2 1/2 hour rest time in the afternoons, maybe so I can actually get some scrapbooking done. Realistically, I'll probably go to sleep myself and just let O watch a show. I can dream, can't I?
The doctor agreed 2 weeks ago to induce me on September 9, so I'm going to get my 9-9-09 baby! I was thrilled! But then when I went to my appointment last week, he informed me I was 33 weeks (I was 36) so I needed to have my group B strep test done (that he had done already) and that I was going to have my last 2-week appointment in 2 weeks. I wondered if he had even looked at the calendar, because I told him that I thought I was 36 weeks. He said yeah, your due date is September 15, right? I said yes, he said yeah, you have about 7 weeks left (this was on the 20th. The 15 is LESS than a month away. NOT even close to a 7-week month. At least there are no 7-week months in MY calendar!!) I just said, ummmmm, yeah. I decided to KEEP the weekly appointment that I had already scheduled and we'll see what he says on Friday. Hopefully he'll remember that he agreed to inducing me on 9-9-09. I'll update THAT one Friday!
9-9-09 would be a cool birthday! I can sympathize-Sarah is going crazy (and taking me with her) here all by herself while Rachel is taking a nap. It's definately an adjustment.
ReplyDelete