Saturday, August 8, 2009

Park

We made it to the park with my little sister for a picnic lunch and some fun playing at the park. It was a lot of fun - we had Little Ceasers (yum, one of my favorites!!) and drinks. How can you go wrong with that?!?!? PLUS the fact that there was a playground there. The kids were thrilled!
O liked to go down the slide over and over and over
A is a little monkey. She liked to climb UNDER the playground!
A was also VERY excited to help her cousin go down the slide
Eating our yummy breadsticks

There is a SMALL zoo (small meaning I think about 3 animals, but a bunch of birds) next to the park. My niece kept "talking" to the monkeys at the zoo! It was VERY cute to watch (and listen) to her!

2 comments:

  1. You know, there's a Little Ceasars out here now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I know. it opened the week we moved. I was sad.

    ReplyDelete