BUT since we ARE going to be on this schedule, I SHOULD be able to find a few minutes on Sunday mornings to update my blog. I should have been able to with church at 12:30, but it never happened. So I'm going to try to do it this year and see if it works any better.
Since October, nothing much has happened. My finger is healing VERY nicely, although I've got an awesome scar! We had Halloween - this year we were: E - a red panda, or fox depending on who you talked to; O - a princess (a surprise for everyone, I'm sure.); K - a jaguar; S - a witch; A - a dancer. We survived. My mom is in charge of a big marching band competition that has happened to fall on trick-or-treating night for the last 2 years, so my dear hubby took the kids to a few places, then hunkered down in the basement with shows on for the duration. I was helping my mom all day.
November brought super cold temperature and more snow for Thanksgiving then I want to remember. We went and cut down trees for ourselves and 4 other people in knee-deep snow (thanks great-grandpa for letting us use the 4-wheel-drive truck!!! we needed it!!) then went back to the in-laws for some yummy food.
December brought rain. Not snow, rain. We have had some good slush storms, which are the worst to drive in and make the roads miserable. Not to mention the snow all going away just in time for Christmas. Santa found us at our new house - he brought a little kitchen for the four youngest kids and a camera for A. We went to my parents for Christmas eve and the in-laws for Christmas day. We had my family "Christmas" party on New Year's eve and had a ton of fun playing with 26 of the 28 cousins.
We had a pretty good 2010, and here's hoping 2011 brings as much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment