Sunday, April 17, 2011
April 9-16
I don't have too much time to blog today. It's already been a busy day, and we haven't gone to church yet! CRAZY!! We were excited to get back into the school routine this week. We also didn't do much of anything. Not that I'm complaining. Slow weeks are usually better than busy ones! My Slack sister and her family got up here on Sunday, so a bunch of us went to my mom's to welcome her home. Monday, I went to volleyball for a few minutes, then went home to help unload the Slack's U-Haul. We are letting them store their stuff in our garage to save the cost of a storage unit. Tuesday I went to my mom's house and we played games. Scouts is now on Wednesday - we started the Athlete activity badge. Thursday - I took pics of my cute neice in her baby blessing dress. She looked so pretty! Then we played at their house for a little while. Friday - My Thomas sister's family all came up on Friday, so we went to my mom's to play with cousins. Saturday - More cousins came, so we spent another day playing with cousins. We also had rain about every day this week. It doesn't help our already swollen rivers! The ground is getting pretty saturated. Hopefully our basement and crawl space stays dry through all this!! (so far, so good!) Not a bad week, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment