Sunday, May 1, 2011

Our Week - April 24-20

I like it when I can say that weeks were uneventful. It makes me happy!!

Sunday - The choir sang the Easter song we had been working on for about 3 weeks, and did a marvelous job, if I must say so myself. Then we came home from church to find that the Easter Bunny found our house while we were at church. The girls got a lot of candy, then we piled in the van and went to the Gordon's house for a big turkey dinner. Hubby left to visit from friends in Central Utah for a few days. (He had vacation that was use or loose, so he's been taking off a few extra days the last few weeks. It's been a joy to have him home more!! I'm getting spoiled!!)

Monday - I went to volleyball. For Family Home Evening, we had the Slack family over. Sister Slack gave a nice lesson, then we sat in the hot tub. The kids loved it.

Tuesday - We didn't do much of anything. Hubby came home today - we were very excited.

Wednesday - This was our only "busy" day this week. K has been complaining about a toothache, so we went to the dentist. He couldn't see anything, he wondered if there was high spot on an old filling, so he tried to polish it a little. She hasn't complained as much since. We also had Gordon #1 birthday dinner this night. Hubby had to rush home from that for pack meeting. It was at OUR house, or else we wouldn't have worried so much. They needed a fire pit, we have a fire pit, it worked out okay. I also had band, so Grandma watched the kids for us.

Thursday - We have 3 "electrical" boxes in the corner of our property that I am SICK and TIRED of mowing around. I decided I wanted to plant some flowers around it. So we made a flower bed around them. It was a lot of hard work. We were outside for about 8 hours. I got fried. But the flower bed looks nice!! My mom had some daisies and day lillies that needed split, so I got the plants for free. I hope they take and are happy in their new home. We also went to the temple to do family sealings (Bigleman sister watched the kids, bless her heart!!) (And K wanted everyone to know that she got to eat school lunch today. It was pizza and it was yummy.)

Friday - I had to do some shopping in the morning. A also got a pretty cool award at school, so we went to an assembly at the school. (She is the top reader in 4th grade.) Then we went to my mom's because my little brother came to town for a quick visit.

Saturday - We spent the day at my mom's with cousins. We helped my dad take a tree out in a field that the city is making into a park and ate lots of good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment