Sunday night I went to a concert that my older brother and Denison sister. My little brother was also invited to play a concerto with the orchestra, and he did a solo with my Gordon sister. The concert was a lot of fun.
Monday night I went to Ogden to watch a movie with my big brother. Long story short, we had a great time.
Tuesday we went to my mom's to celebrate my little brother's birthday. The sisters/sister-in-law were discussing going to a movie, and we decided (VERY!!) last minute that we would go to the movie. So we went and saw Jane Eyre. It was okay, quite a bit different from the book that I really enjoyed.
Wednesday I had rehearsal, then when I got home, the hubby had decided that he and the 4 older girls were going to sleep outside on the trampoline. We started Voyage of the Dawn Treader (at 9:30!!! AUGH!!) on the projector. I let them watch until 10:00, then sent them all to bed while I slept in the comfort of my own bed.
Thursday we went on a "hike" up to the Stokes Nature Center (it's 1/2 mile on a dirt road. But great for the kids) with Hunter sister, Slack sister and a family from our ward. We had a lot of fun - we got to watch a California King snake try to eat a water snake. The boys all got a kick out of that one. Then we went to my Denison sister's house and let the kids play in the water (and get sunburned) while I put flowers in my big pots to put in front of my house.
Thursday night we went to the temple (thanks, Bigleman sister for babysitting!!).
Friday we went to the library craft day, went to the library for new books, then went to the Gordon family's house for dinner/baseball/hot tubbing.
Saturday we had an impromptu game time at my mom's house and ended up staying for dinner. We came home and let the kids finish Voyage of the Dawn Treader, then went to bed.
And of course, I didn't have my camera with me all week.
sounds like a great week!
ReplyDelete