We did stuff this week. I don't really know WHAT we did. I know we played around at the house a lot this week. And we babysat a few cousins this week. And we had a new cousin be born this week (little sister Slack had her baby - a boy, 8 lbs 1 oz, 21 inches long and cute as a button!!). We had a birthday dinner for Aunt Bigleman, and had a ward activity that included another dinner.
But as far as big things that happened this week? Nothing. Whatsoever. We tried to stay cool, and enjoyed some summer thunderstorms that came up in the afternoon/evenings that created some beautiful natural "fireworks". The three oldest and I watched some real fireworks off the side of the road (at least 5 miles from the stadium) because we were too tired/lazy to take all 5 kids closer.
But I got my camera back from Aunt Denison, so here's some pictures I found on it. I gave my camera to one of the kids (S I think!!) to take pictures at the reunion (before I let Aunt Denison borrow it, she couldn't find hers so I let her use my second camera.). You never know what kind of pictures the kids are going to take. I deleted the worst of them already. I should have kept them, some were pretty funny (VERY blurry!!!).
And apparently, S liked the water here.
Here's the ones I wanted to put on of the zip-line. It was only about 25 feet long, and it started about 5 or 6 feet in the air. It was gradual enough that the kids enjoyed it but fast enough that the kids enjoyed it.





Have a happy 4th of July!!
No comments:
Post a Comment