Monday, July 18, 2011

Laundry basket dresser

Here's a picture of the laundry basket dresser that we made. We used most of the wood from some that I went dumpster diving for (seriously. It was sitting next to a dumpster at an apartment complex. I saw it on the way into band and wondered about taking it the whole time I was there. I stopped on my way home and shoved it in the van - it BARELY fit!!) The top piece we used a piece of leftover MDF from another project. The runners the hubby cut pieces of 1X4 in 1/2 and screwed them in. All told the project cost about $15.00. Eventually I'm going to take it back out and paint it a lime green color. But we decided we'd better put it in place and use it until then!! We're already planning 2 more for the other 2 bedrooms!!

1 comment: