Here's what we did this week:
![]() |
| I don't know why there is the lines in the mirror. We didn't paint those. they just showed up in the picture. |
Yup - we took our boring bathroom and make it fun!! We had a hidden agenda - O decided to swing off the towels on the towel bar. You guessed it. It broke off the wall, leaving a hole. We bought the new towel "bar" (seen in the mirror) and we were just going to hang it up. But we were planning on painting anyways, so instead of just hanging it up, we decided we'd better paint first. The hubby was off on Monday, so this is what we did all day! I think it turned out great!! (I do wish we had the money to buy a new strip of lights instead of these. I really don't like them. Later, I guess!!)
Other things we did: A started after-school orchestra this week. She is going to play the violin. She's very excited about it. I really wish there was an early band program as well, but I guess I should be happy she is learning SOMETHING!!
We got to go to 2 homecoming parades this week - we went to the the high school parade on Wednesday, then to USU's on Saturday morning. We like parades. Except when people come and sit basically on top of you and let their kids run out into the middle of the road and then don't watch them and spend all the time they are there on the cell phone. That's a bit annoying. The kids ended up standing right in front of us. And we were there 10 minutes early and had plenty of space until they showed up 2 minutes before it started. I was VERY annoyed. Can you tell?!?
I've been helping can stuff this week again. I need to get a number of how many pints of tomatoes we've done this year. Aunt Gordon planted 13 tomato plants, we planted 6, my mom has a bunch, Aunt Denison has some, Aunt Bigleman has some. Yup. We have a lot of tomatoes. I enjoy canning a lot. Because we get to visit for a long time with each other. Then Aunt Gordon and Aunt Denison got peaches, so we've been doing peaches, too. And we just got our order of pears, so we get to do pears this week! I'm excited to have all this yummy, yummy food this winter/spring for us to eat!!
Well - that was about the extent of our week. Enjoy!!

Wow! I didn't know Orchestra was after schoool. Mine was during class and it was fun to be out of class for a while. Sounds fun! How does she like it? I loved Orchestra!
ReplyDelete